Thursday, August 2, 2012

A trip to the beach

We had the pleasure of spending a week in California for an Olsen Family Reunion the last week of July.
It was a blast and probably our most relaxing vacation to date.
I have a ton of things I'd love to blog about it but for tonight I'll just share some of the pictures from one of our trips to the beach.
Both Brandon and I absolutely love the beach and it made us so happy that Jackson did too. He could not have been happier playing in the sand and splashing in the water. On our last visit as we walked down to the sand and he could finally see the water he squealed and started waving his arms in excitement. It was pretty darn cute! Thanks Lauren for taking such fun and beautiful pictures for us.

A vacation with my hubby at the beach, it made my heart happy


Jackson and Grandma, they look so happy together



Jackson and Meghan are super buds :) 

I love seeing Jack's foot prints with Brandon's


I know I'm bias but do little boys come cuter than this?

Jackson and Aunt Meghan. He loves her SO much! They have a very special bond. 

It was SO nice to have someone there to take a family picture! 


This one just melts my heart! I love seeing Brandon be a dad.

I'm a sucker for kissing pictures :) 


This summer has been wonderful and such a blessing to be with family! We will miss them so much! 



2 comments:

  1. Awsome pictures! I want to go to the beach now. And that close-up of Jackson melts my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures always make my day. And I am LOVING the new blog background girlie!

    ReplyDelete