Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blogging

Ok, so I realized today that every night while my hubby plays Xbox I curl up on the couch next to him and start browsing all my favorite blogs. And by favorites I mean like 20 of them : ) If I spent half as much time on my own blog, which I have big dreams for, than all my projects would already be posted and it might actually stay up to date.

So.... wish me luck as I try to start anew and actually spend some time with my own blog, rather than just envying everyone else's!

A blog post isn't a good post without pictures I know, so I'm sorry, I got nothin' :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about my blog. I have a lot of hopes and dreams for it, but I don't seem to have the wit and creativity as other bloggers. You're off to a good start. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete